01 November 2012

And then...

Awake.

The idea of coming into a state of being present to dreaming a dream seems to be the theme of Being awake in this life.  At least that is what I thought was what was going on here, maybe I'm still asleep...

If there was or is more to life than remembering how to be a beacon of light and love then what in heaven could it be?

Graciously we are collectively creating this magnificent dream, a dream so pure in its awesomeness and mystery that to really know anything about anything is the greatest challenge and gift of all.  This is a cosmic dance, a celebration with nothing more than an ever present opportunity to see how blessed it is.  There's a spin within and without a doubt this tricky thing we call duality is happening but really only on either side of the divine infinite möbius strip of unity.  You're only up or down depending on which way and how you decide to look at it.  The light is there sure, but it only has that potential to be realized when you're looking at it in the dark.  A protagonist is an antagonist depending on who's telling the story, the bad is only so if you have good to compare it to, and so on and so...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, alright, the above was fun and now I acknowledge that this has indeed begun.  This is an intro into the wonders of this existence.  I may at times go ranting off into the cosmos or get swept away in the winds of words that come and go in a wild flow both in and out of control.  Why not?  The REAL why I believe is why not indeed?  I've decided to embark on a written digital journey that involves 50,000 words making there way out of my brain and into one of many mediums digitally over the month of November in the Gregorian year of 2012.  If there is any substance and truth in what I'm feeling and many, many people are saying then we are right on the doorstep of a fresh new vibration, transformation, and awakening on a whole other divine level.

Whatever comes next I am prepared to be creative, tell some stories, share some dreams, and be as awesome and authentic as I possibly can because quite frankly, you deserve it (and so do I).  It's presently 1:23 in the wee morning hours of the 1st of November, Fiona Apple is gifting me with some creative and mighty crazy music.  And now sleep is doing its very best to pull my eyelids together and so I surrender to that glorious place in space we call sleep.  And sincerely if that is not where dreams live and this here and now is the dream I sure have an amazing dream world I've created...

No comments:

Post a Comment