29 March 2010

Joy!

Joy!

Posted on Mar 8th, 2008 by pastedGraphic.pdf indubitablymeibe

pastedGraphic_1.pdf

~Our precious daughter, Joy Elizabeth Culhane, all of four days young~



The 5 W's:


Who: Joy Elizabeth Culhane


What: Our daughter's amazing entrance into this world at 6 lbs even and 19 inches long.


Where: Portland, Oregon


When: 6:18 am, March 5th, the Gregorian year of 2008


Why: Goddess only knows, we are certainly thankful though!


~ So, my wife and I are officially grateful parents of the most blessed being I have known in this lifetime. Is there a more wonderful present in this world above the birth of your own child? The answer I imagine is yes, and that for each of us we have our own version of what is most precious to us. For me, quite clearly, it is Joy...


I can only share with you my personal interpretation of this experience that we call life, with that said and acknowledged I would love to extend all the appreciation I can to the infinite reflections of myself that our this existence, we have done so very well.


Life keeps flowing in a splendid direction and this is my expression of unity, Joy, and love.


~Joe


pastedGraphic_2.pdf Access: Public 1 Comment Print Post this! views (238)

Tagged with: Joseph Culhane, love, light, baby, birth, the 5, portland, oregon, sunshine, divine, breathe, cherish, Chrissy Culhane, Joy Elizabeth Culhane, beauty, wonder, yes, sweet, fun, sex, sexy, passion, appreciation, gratitude, thank you, aloha, mahalo, aflowha, hawaii, GreenSource, Visoin Force

No comments:

Post a Comment